Wednesday 21 December 2011

Langley Rivermen were in the Festive Spirit!!!!!

Monday marked the delivery day for the food and teddy's that were contributed by our awesome fans.  Captain Ryan Bakken, Ray Bell, Sebastien Pare and yours truly made a stop at the Langley Memorial Hospital Pediatric ward to hand deliver all the teddy's.  The kids were so happy to see us.  I did my usual high fives with all the kids and man does my hand hurt still.  The smiles on the faces of these kids was well worth it.

The next stop for us was to the Langley Food Bank where we had 3 bins full of non-perishable food to drop off.  The people at the food bank were very happy to see us and said that we did a great job getting lots of food.

Right now I am putting my feet up and taking a nice break from all my cheering that I have been doing this season so far.  I would like to extend best wishes to a safe and happy holidays to all and the Rivermen fans out there.

As for now your up to date.  See you at the rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment