Thursday 24 November 2011

Give the Rivermen the 2 Week Challenge.

I am going to issue the fans of hockey in Langley to take my 2 week challenge.  This coming 2 weeks is going to be jammed packed with home games for the Rivermen,  5 games to be exact.  I am asking all the people of Langley to get off the couch and bring the family to the LEC for some exciting BCHL Hockey.  This team needs your support.  There are all kind of activities and specials for everyone to enjoy from young to old.  $25 dollars gets 2 adults and 2 kids into the game.  Now lets compare this to a night out at the movies for instance.  2 adults and 2 kids costs you about $44 dollars.  That's a difference of $19 dollars.  Wow.  I don`t know about you but I could definitely think of something I would rather spend $19 dollars on.  Plus the lights are always on and you can talk with whoever you like without getting told to keep it down.

My Challenge is come to as many games in the next 2 weeks and enjoy yourselves and after the 2 weeks if you don`t have a good time then it is what it is.  Take the 2 week challenge.  You`ll be glad you did.

My name is Fraser Rivermen and I approve this message.  See you at the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment