Monday 5 September 2011

New Season Just Around the Corner.

Hey Fans.  First of all I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my very own blog for the season.  During the inaugural season I will keep you up to date on the goings on in and around the Langley area.  Events, games, contests and shout outs to you the fans.

As most of you already know, the BCHL hockey season is just around the corner and I for one am working especially hard to get you all ready for this exciting time of year.  I have already attended many events around Langley such as Brigade days, Canada Day, International Festival and the Langley Rams football game.  I have many more events planned coming soon and I will use this blog to keep you all posted as to my whereabouts.

The deadline is fast approaching for the Name the Mascot Contest.  I still do not have a official name and I still need your help fans to name me.  Do you know what it's like going through life without a name.  I have seen some great suggestions so far and wouldn't mind being called some of the names.  So lets make that happen.

My goal this year is to put as many bums in seats at the Langley Events Centre for our games this year.  Lets sell this building out and have ourselves a great time watching great hockey.  Make sure you get your tickets for the Home Opener on Saturday Sept. 24, 2011 when we face our cross town rivals the Surrey Eagles.  This will be a night that you will not forget.  Just think you could all say that you were there the night the Legacy began.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment